Healthy Lifestyle Ideas

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Passion Flower Fruit

There's a wild passion flower vine on the side of my house that's been blooming like crazy this year and I was thrilled to see fruit on the vine. The first day I picked the fruit I left them out on the counter, not knowing how delicate they are and they wrinkled up quickly. This time I've refrigerated them and will  juice them in the a.m. I hope they're ripe, but if I leave them on the vine any longer they'll get eaten by all the critters around my yard so it's now or never.

5 comments:

artistamyjo said...

They are a pretty fruit,hope they taste good.
Hugs

Mina said...

I love Passion Flowers and have never tasted the fruit. I'm very curious to know how it is. ;-)

Georgie Horn said...

Good for you! Hey, Will you please spread the word among your followers(when the time comes) about a blog giveaway I'll be hosting soon. I want to gain followers! THANKS!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

Georgie Horn said...

Come by for my first ever blog giveaway!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-tuesday-and-giveaway.html

BLISS angels said...

Hi Cindy I'm loving the new fall theme on the blog.. and I didn't know that you could eat them... you'll have to let me know what they taste like... Hugs wendy