Healthy Lifestyle Ideas

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Steam punk ATC's for April 2011!

Well, here they are - the Steam punk ATC's for April. The first is from my April trade partner, Amy Pytlik, at Rubymoonart.blogspot.com. Thanks Amy! It's amazing! The photo doesn't do it justice.
And then I received this one from Wendy, at Blissangels.blogspot.com. It literally took my breath away. She originally did one for her April swap partner, but I begged her for one too. The color of the little boy is such a pretty blue. Thanks Wendy!
And then I sent Amy this chap, who can't decide whether he wants to be a pilot or a sailor!
Steam punk was a challenge, but very fun!

4 comments:

BLISS angels said...

Maybe he wants to be both... Love it and you said you didn't know how to do steampunk... you nailed it... Hugs wendy

artistamyjo said...

Love them all especially the undecided one.
Hugs, Amy Jo

Mina said...

These are fabulous!

Ella said...

I love these~